Frequently Asked Questions
On This Page:
Placing An order Electronically
Placing An Order Electronically
It is easy to order your archival products online:
1) Use the section link buttons or the site search facility to find the products you want. Check the product information carefully to ensure suitability. Some products are available in different sizes or colours and you will need to select the required option from a list next to the product.
2) Next insert the quantity you require and click on the 'Add to Cart' button for that particular item.
3) You will be taken to a preview page of your shopping basket. Check that the correct item has been added. You can amend or remove items from your shopping basket on this page.
4) You can then click to 'Continue Shopping' and you will be taken back into the store to browse for further items or, if you are happy with your selection, click on the 'Checkout Now' button to complete your purchase.
5) The first Checkout page wil ask you for details of where you want the parcel to be delivered. Please note that our standard delivery service is by recorded mail or national courier and a signature will be required on delivery. If no-one will be at home to receive and sign for the parcel please click in the alternate delivery box on this page.
6) To complete the order later you will have to accept our Terms and Conditions. To read these now please click on the Terms and Conditions link on this Checkout Page.
7) When you are happy with your decisions please click on the 'Next' button.
8) The next Checkout Page will display the Delivery charges added to your basket so you can see the total amount due for this order.
9) To proceed please supply your customer details. Fields marked in red with an asterisk (*) require some information to be given.
10) We will send you an order acknowledgement and communicate with you electronically as we process your order, therefore it is important that you provide an accurate and upto date email address at this stage.
11) Please use this page to add any special delivery instructions to help us deliver your parcel safely.
12) You must also agree to our Terms and Conditions here in order to proceed with the order. If you do not agree to the Full Terms you must stop using the website immediately. Otherwise
click on 'Next' to move to the next page.
13) The next Checkout page will again show you the contents of your basket and the delivery charges applied. If you have requested to have you order delivered to an address other than your invoice address please give those details here. Otherwise please select your chosen payment method from the drop down list.
14) By selecting Papyal as a payment method you will be taken to the next page where you click on the Paypal button to be transferred to the external Paypal website. Here you can log in to your Paypal account to make your payment or choose to pay by credit or debit card through Paypal. There is also the option to cancel this method of apyment and return to the Memories-Online checkout.
15) By selecting to pay by credit or debit card you will be transferred away from Memories-Online to the secure payments gateway from Actinic where you will be asked to enter your credit card details. If your payment method is approved you will be advised that your payment request was successful and has been pre-authorised. This does not mean that payment has been taken. Payment is only taken by us when the goods are ready for shipment. Click to return to the Memories-Online website to view and print your order invoice.
16) As long as you have provided us with a correct email address you will be sent an email acknowledgement of your order. Please ensure you add Memory Boxes.co.uk as a favourite or approved recipient in your email browser to avoid your mail being deleted as spam.
17) Check your order acknowledgement for any errors and let us know immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning Customer Service on 01636 830108 so that we can correct your order as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We cannot guarantee availability for any product. If we are unable to provide any item directly from stock we will inform you by email of any problems when we process your order, giving you an estimated delivery time for that item. Any item currently unavailable will be placed on 'Back Order' and despatched to you when stock becomes available unless you inform us otherwise. We will email you again to advise when your item is ready for despatch.
Unless pre-payment has been made by credit or debit card through Paypal we will not normally take payment for any back ordered item until they are ready for despatch.